How to reflect on the year 2020
This has been a crazy year, from the death of Kobe Bryant to the Coronavirus. What I've learned so far this year is time waits on no one.
We know that time waits on no one, so why is it that we're not doing what we want to do?
We're not doing what we're passionate about. We're not doing the things that make us happy or enjoying the hobbies that bring us pleasure.
We are already in July, and it seems like this year is flying by so fast.
As for me, I have reflected, and here are some things that I have decided to do.
1. Be happy
2. Protect my happy
3. Travel (When it's safe, of course).
4. Make a bucket list
5. Cherish every day with my family and friends.
6. Continue to build my brand and work for myself.
So here are some questions to help you reflect.
1. What makes you happy?
2. What is my passion?
3. What do I want to do with my life that I haven't been doing?
4. What can I do to change my life in the next 6 months?
5. Where do I want to travel?
6. What are my hobbies?
7. What does family time look like moving forward?
I hope these questions help you reflect on your life.
Whatever the future holds don't forget to dance to your own song.